Havan’s 27th Annual Parade of Homes is your chance to connect with your dream home’s future designer
Looking to build your new home or refresh your current living space? You’ll want to check out HAVAN’s 27th annual Parade of Homes sponsored by Western Living magazine. Live, online from June 5–June 13, tour award-winning homes, meet the builders and designers who created them, and watch Pop-Up Talks on trending topics. These are all free resources to help you plan and build your dream home and build it right the first time.Photo courtesy of Sarah Gallop Design Inc.
“People who are interested in home design or looking to build or renovate will find resources and inspiration,” says Ron Rapp, CEO, HAVAN. “Participants will have access to good ideas and see some of the great work being done by member companies at the Parade of Homes, too.”
Photo courtesy of Kemp Construction ManagementWith all home shows, in-person parades and builder open houses currently on hold, the virtual Parade of Homes is the missing link for homeowners to connect with multiple award-winning, builders, designers and renovators, including the following:
- Falcon Homes showcases Brickwater at the Village, a four-phased development in the city center of Maple Ridge designed around an impressive courtyard with public art, water features, extensive gardens, pedestrian, bike friendly pathways and the convenience of street level shopping, restaurants, and services.
- Kemp Construction Management Ltd. makes the old new again with its 2,100-square-foot transitional style, original Pan-Abode home, which was doubled in size in a day using a panelized wall process.
- My House Design Build Team Ltd used a holistic approach to restore a New Westminster character home, rebuilding from the ground up to transform this 1940s bungalow into a brand new BuiltGreen home registered in 2020.
- Roadhouse Homes Ltd offers a breath of fresh air in the 2018 Georgie Winner ‘Best Kitchen Renovation’, a modern home in which the team completely transformed 2554 square feet of living area into open modern space.
- Sarah Gallop Design Inc introduces a Castle on the Hill, a luxurious 10,000-square-foot traditional home featuring rich, high-end custom finishes throughout, a massive double island gourmet kitchen and a home sited to capture breathtaking panoramic views.
- Shakespeare Homes and Renovations employed the tasteful and elegant use of colour in this cozy and modern 3,000-square-foot home called Canyon, highlighted with post + beam with exposed soffits throughout.
Photo courtesy of Roadhouse Homes Ltd.“Being able to view the latest design and building trends will certainly be inspirational, and meeting with the builders will help to get questions answered and to determine the right fit for the job,” Rapp says. “We always say, when looking to build or renovate, interview two or three companies. The Parade offers the convenience of meeting multiple contractors at the same time through video chat and follow-up meetings, to ask questions and help bring your ideas into reality.”
By pre-registering, consumers will receive a link that will allow them to log-on to the Parade at their convenience 24/7 for the duration of the Parade. Each builder/designer will post times they will be available for video chat during the Parade and will also offer the option for a consumer to request a follow-up call to discuss a project, simply by clicking on a button.
Photo courtesy of Shakespeare Homes & Renovations Inc.This is the first time HAVAN has taken its annual Parade of Homes virtual, and after taking a hiatus in 2020 with the onset of COVID, the team is very excited to be able to connect homeowners with builders and designers to get information and resources to build it right the first time.
Pre-registration is required. Sign-up TODAY to receive the online link to access the Parade.
Learn more: havan.ca/parade-of-homes