One welcome surprise of Vancouver's Mon Pitou is how much people—and Instagram—love the bathroom. We asked Alanna Dunn of Reena Sotropa In House Design Group to give us her “recipe” for a perfect WC. Here are 7 of her best tricks. (For more of this space, check out the full story here).
1. Lots of natural light.
2. An oversized floral arrangement atop a charismatic antique side table.
3. Carrying through Mon Pitou’s brand colour via hand-glazed emerald subway-tile wainscotting.
4. A thrifted antique hutch displaying Jesse’s collection of chintz pottery.
5. Refinished original elements of their century-plus-old building—like the repainted door and window.
6. A charming floor-tile mosaic reminiscent of the City of Love.
7. A quirky collection of art sourced at the Vancouver Flea Market.