Western Living Magazine
We Love This Natural, Nordic-Inspired Look for the Holidays
These Are Your Top 5 Finalists for the 2022 WL Home of the Year!
The Home Tour: Black, White and Textured All Over in Vancouver
Is Julie Van Rosendaal’s Nanaimo Bar Cake the Greatest (Cake) of All Time?
Wine of the Week: Start Drinking Beaujolais or Christmas Is Cancelled
Recipe: Coconut Lemon Amaretti
Discover the Perfect Winter Getaway in Penticton
The Ultimate Winter Staycation Guide 2023: 6 Great Places to Explore in B.C.
B.C. Winter Staycation Guide 2023: 48 Hours in Tofino
A Gift Guide for the Yellowstone Fan in Your Family
Western Living’s 2022 Holiday Gift Guide
2022 Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for the Kitchen Aficionado
Introducing Western Living’s 2022 Designers of the Year Award Winners
WL Architects of the Year 2022: Measured Architecture
WL Robert Ledingham Memorial Award for an Emerging Interior Designer 2022: Studio Roslyn
How we're going bo-ho this summer.
Natural, neutral tones in handmade finishes make for an eclectic, bohemian feel for the table, and they’re perfectly suited for summer. Here are a few of our favourite pieces for getting the look.
1. Coffee dripper in pale grey ($72) by West River Field Lab. vanspecial.com
2. Pale grey-green glazed ceramic Neu cup ($32) and platter ($49) by Ferm Living. espacedonline.com
3. Mini-creamer ($27) by West River Field Lab. vanspecial.com
4. Mustard Anakiko mini-cup and Nino Quesso saucer/plate ($18) by Rachel Grenon. providehome.com
5. 100-percent washed linen throw with tasselled edge in charcoal ($240) by Roost. oldfaithfulshop.com
6. Wood slice serving round ($99) by Pacific Design Lab. nineteenten.ca
7. Tall canister with wood top ($249 for set of 3) by Roost. nineteenten.ca
8. Tall cream Morandi pitcher ($140) by Roost. nineteenten.ca